Outdated Café is a vegetarian restaurant and antique cafe serving breakfast & lunch making a conscious effort to use all local & organic foods. Everything in our bakery is made in-house from scratch. Our coffee is all organic & fair trade.
Outdated Cafe is a unique experience in Upstate New York. Celebrate great food & design in our large open “antique café”. We offer an eclectic mix of vintage & antiques. Everything in the café is for sale – from the chair you sit on to the art on the walls to the excellent coffee, farm fresh food and baked goods from our kitchen.
Selections from the Outdated Cafe Menu:
- Vegan Breakfast Sandwich — Nutritional yeast dusted organic tofu, maple smoked tempeh, sauteed greens, locally made vegan cheese & vegan mayo on sourdough bread
- Goat Cheese Egg Sandwich — Eggs & goat cheese served on whole grain bread
- WTF Waffle — Lime & coconut milk soaked challah bread cooked on waffle iron with housemade whipped cream, fresh fruit & local lyonsville maple syrup
- Ginger Peanut — Marinated ginger peanut organic tofu served with sauteed greens, roasted rosemary potatoes & toast
- Oat Waffle — Vegan & gluten-free, fresh fruit, side of housemade nut mylk yogurt & local lyonsville maple syrup
- Sauteed Greens Scramble — Eggs scrambled with sauteed greens & goat cheese served with side of roasted rosemary potatoes & toast