Our brewery and brewpub concept began to take shape many years back as homebrewers in the late 1980’s. Love of the brewing process, and the industry, continued through the years even as other life events and business ventures took center stage.
A series of experiments back then, which allowed father and son to spend time together, have transformed to an all consuming venture which necessitates a lot of time together. The other transformation is that the greater knowledge of brewing now belongs to the son, who is a professional brewer with credentials from the University of California Davis.
Blue Collar Brewery & Brewpub Beers:
- CREAM ALE, 5.7% ABV. 16 IBU – Our Cream Ale is a light bodied brew with a sweet creamy flavor contributed by the use of flaked corn. This brew is lightly hopped with German Magnum for balance and finishes clean and dry at 2.2° Plato.
- BELGIAN PALE ALE, 5.3% ABV. 30 IBU – Bready Belgian Ale Malt base balanced by a heavy hand of Hallertau Mittlefreuh hops.
- BELGIAN GOLDEN STRONG ALE, 8.0% ABV. 24 IBU – Smooth light bodied Belgian ale with a grainy pilsner malt base and a spicy Belgian yeast character.
- HEFEWEIZEN, 4.5% ABV. 12 IBU – Light wheat and pilsner malt base with pleasant banana, clove, and apricot flavors imparted by Bavarian Hefeweizen yeast.
- IPA #6, 7.0% ABV. 78 IBU – Medium bodied IPA kettle/dry hopped with Falconer’s Flight 7C’s. Strong citrus and pine hop character that finishes crisp and bitter.
Selections from the Blue Collar Brewery & Brewpub Menu:
- Blue Collar Wings – Buffalo, chipotle bbq, fire sauce, or thai chili served with ranch or bleu cheese, celery
- Chicken Quesadilla – Grilled chicken, cheddar, with salsa, sour cream, guacamole
- North End Cubano – Pulled pork, ham, pickles, swiss, dijon mustard
- Po’ Town Cheesesteak – Shaved steak, cream ale cheddar sauce, caramelized onions
- Stout Brisket Sandwich – Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, horseradish mayo on rye
- Apple & Cheddar Stuffed Chicken – Garlic mashed potatoes, bacon Brussel sprouts
- Handcrafted burgers with a choice of: american, swiss, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, bacon, caramelized onions