So you’re looking for Halloween haunted houses and haunt events? Well, things can certainly get scary at Halloween time in and around the Hudson Valley. Here are some nightmarish places you can check out that will draw screams from the bravest of you.
Some tips when attending these Halloween haunted houses and haunt events:
- Bring a friend that’s braver than you are.
- Don’t cover your eyes when screaming. It only makes things worse.
- Whatever you do, don’t start to cry. Saltwater attracts demons, ghouls, ghosts and terror-clowns.
- Don’t hide in places that look safe. Haunts don’t have safe places.
- Don’t look behind you. You’re sure to see really scary things.
- Stay away from creatures that smile at you and whatever you do don’t smile back at them. It really pisses them off.
- Don’t bring food into a haunted house. It makes the haunters even more vicious
- Bring some wipes and a change of underwear with you.