Country Hearth Baking is a home-based business specializing in gluten-free baked goods in the New York Capital Region. You can find us at the Troy Waterfront Farmers’ Market located in Troy, New York and at the Schenectady Greenmarket in Schenectady, New York.
We are dedicated to serving the special needs of our customers. With over 15 years experience baking gluten-free and dairy-free, our products are made flavorful and moist without the grit and heaviness that often accompanies gluten-free baking.
Our products are made with farm fresh, non-GMO ingredients. The availability of our products changes with the seasons so we take advantage of using the freshest fruits and vegetables our local farms have to offer
Images from Country Hearth Baking:
Some products from Country Hearth Baking:
- Country Scones – Made from dried, unsulfured berries, and fresh citrus fruit, these treats are great anytime of the day. Our scones come in a variety of flavors.
- Belgian Chocolate Chip Cookies – made using my Grandmother’s recipe, now made gluten-free
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Ginger Spice – great mixture of Organic Vietnamese Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, and fresh gingerroot to enhance the flavor, not over power
- Chocolate Chip w/Hazelnuts – non-dairy chocolate chips and Organic hazelnuts are the star of the show
- Flax & Seed Bread w/Sea Salt – seeds are throughout the bread not just on top: flax, poppy, and sesame
- Jalapeno Pepper & Monterey Jack Bread – jalapeno pepper not just in the cheese, but in the bread as well…spicy
- Gluten-Free Brownies – made using 100% Premium Cocoa. They do not contain soy and are available in these tempting varieties: Cream Cheese, Grand Marnier, Fudge
Check their website for appearance locations and resellers.