Hudson Valley Seafood has been serving the Hudson Valley for over 35 years. Our elite staff has been hand selected and put through a rigorous training process to ensure that every member of our team is more than qualified to bring you the absolute best Fishmonger service in the region.
When somebody asks us what we do, we proudly tell them…. “We are fishmongers.” Always to follow is an explanation of what that means exactly…. A fishmonger is someone who is well trained at selecting and purchasing, handling, gutting, boning, filleting, displaying, merchandising and selling their product. At Hudson Valley Seafood, we take this craft very seriously. When kings were kings, Fishmongers were considered extremely important members of society. This is who you went to see when you needed protein. Real fishmongers have become hard to find. We are trying to fix that.
At Hudson Valley Seafood, our main goal is to bring the bounty of the world’s oceans to the people of The Hudson Valley. We do everything we can to act as sustainably as possible, while spreading knowledge as to what that means for the consumer.
Images from Hudson Valley Seafood:
- Daily runs to the New Fulton Market at Hunts Point
- We provide a wide selection of the freshest seafood available
- Processing of fish is done in house…Salmon and Tuna are hand-cut daily.
- The highest level of customer service
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Flexible and accommodating delivery options
- All products are hand selected by Tom Cuccaro (owner/purchaser).
- Tom has over 20 years experience in selecting and purchasing fresh seafood and has a keen eye for high quality fish.