Hudson Valley Duck Farm is a 200 acre farm located in Ferndale, NY, raising cage free hormone free and antibiotic free ducks.
We breed various types of duck at the farm – the classic Moulard and a heritage breeds — then deliver fresh product and charcuterie to weekly farmer’s markets in New York City. The farm is cage free.
Ducks are raised on a high-quality, pure vegetarian diet exclusively blended in our own farm recipe. This ensures healthy ducks that are never treated with antibiotics or hormones.
Products can be purchased at various New York State farmers’ markets and online.
Images from Hudson Valley Duck Farm:
Some of the products available from Hudson Valley Duck Farm:
- Whole Moulard – A staple of Gascon cooking, serving 3-4 when roasted whole.
- Moulard Duck Breast – Skin on breast has wonderful steak overtones and a deep red color
- Duck Bacon – Moulard breast cured and sliced. Great on BLT’s or add to hearty breakfast.
- Duck Sausage – Made right on the farm with the freshest ingredients in a pork casing.
- Duck Prosciutto – A unique flavored duck prosciutto that we air-dry to perfection. Serve with melon, soups or over salads.
- Moulard Legs – Large and meaty, perfect for braising, roasting and confit.
- Duck Salami – Magret breast, garlic, white wine and spices cured 45 days.
- Duck Leg Confit 0 Marinated in herbs and then slow cooked in duck fat.
- Smoked Duck Breast – Succulent, fully cooked, skin-on duck breasts, hot smoked over apple wood chips.
- Duck Fat – Rendered duck fat. Great for French fries and savory pastries.