Westtown Brew Works is a true Farm Brewery, handcrafting small batch beer brewed with our own hops and other ingredients grown by our farming neighbors. Our brewing philosophy is to let the best local ingredients guide each beer’s style. Our Hops are naturally grown and hand harvested.
Stop by the Westtown Brew Works Barn Bar and Tasting room on weekends to sample handcrafted beers. Relax and enjoy a pint while looking out over the hopyard and valley views. Walk the property and experience a true Farm Brewery in action or grab something from one of the food trucks.
Images from Westtown Brew Works
Some of the beers from Westtown Brew Works:
- Farmhand Ale – A raw and unfiltered farm brew using local wheat and hops.
- Bad Archaeology – A blend of Pale and Roasted Malts, Wheat and spices. Lightly hopped, medium body and full flavored
- Wit Tail – A wheat ale, brewed with local wheat, Belgian Farmhouse yeast and local coriander
- Three Hives Local honey (soon to come from our own three hives) was the inspiration for this rich brown ale.
- Five Farms – Our Seasonal ale featuring the best of what is growing within 5 miles of our Brewery.