St. Stephen-St. Edward School is excited to host our annual Warwick Food Truck Festival. The Festival includes food, drinks, live music and kids activities – it’s fun for the whole family! The festival takes place this summer in the beautiful town of Warwick, NY.
Interested in bringing your talents to the party? Click our Vendors tab for information.
Tax-deductible sponsorships are also available.
Join us to celebrate summer nights in picturesque Warwick in food-truck style!
· A wide variety of trucks serving up their specialty foods and desserts
· Craft Beverage Garden featuring locally crafted brews
· Fun for the whole family including lawn games, body art, and bounce houses for the
· Live bands every night playing a wide variety of great music
· General admission is $5 for adults. Kids 12 and under are FREE.
· $5 cover charge for the craft beverage garden
· Food trucks and vendors will sell food and drinks at an additional cost.
HERE’S WHAT ELSE YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW
· EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
· Bring your lawn chairs and picnic blankets; senior seating will be available.
· Credit cards accepted at the admissions tent and at some vendors, but some will be cash only. Please come prepared as there is no ATM onsite.
· Free parking at St. Stephen – St. Edward School and Warwick Valley Middle School
· Please bring a non-perishable item for donation to support our local Warwick Food Pantry and help a neighbor in need.
· All proceeds benefit St. Stephens.
· Service dogs only please.