The 8th annual Saratoga Brewfest is returning to the Saratoga Race Course on Saturday, May 19th for the biggest and best Brewfest yet! Make your way to the winner’s circle as you race through the best selection of craft beers you’ve ever seen in Saratoga. With more than 160 craft beers from 80+ breweries available to sample, there’s no telling which brew will be the frontrunner.
Make your way to the winner’s circle as you race through the best selection of craft beers you’ve ever seen in Saratoga. With more than 160 craft beers from 80+ breweries available to sample, there’s no telling which brew will be the frontrunner. Whether you pony up to the Paddock as a VIP from 1-5pm or join us for general admission from 2-5pm, we’ve planned the perfect trifecta of amazing beer, great live music & delicious local food for the best day ever.
No need to place any bets – it’s going to be a perfectly crafted experience across the board. So grab your tickets today because post time will be here before you know it!
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole, Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters) or Beer Pong! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for. Live music and craft beer go together like hops and barley, which is why we’re excited to announce Radio Junkies will be playing throughout the festival. Rock out with these local favorites while sipping brews from across the nation.
- Parking is free.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be at 4:50pm.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Event is rain or shine.