Cafe Mio opened in May 2010 and is located inside Gardiner Gables of Gardiner, NY. Since then, esteemed Chef Michael Bernardo has been serving both quality interpretations of classic dishes and bold new ventures chalked in daily on the specials board.
Cafe Mio’s interior reflects the unique taste of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to Gardiner’s storied past. The warm and comforting backdrop, ornate with the work of local artists, blends into the heart of the bustling open-kitchen eatery.
Images From Cafe Mio:
Selections From The Cafe Mio Menu:
- Asparagus & Gruyere Cheese Omelet – Served with Greens & Toast
- Spinach, Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelet – Served with Greens & Toast
- Brie & Poached Pear Panini – Served with Lightly Dressed Salad Greens
- Mojo Roasted Turkey Cubano Sandwich – Served with Lightly Dressed Salad Greens
- Blackened Catfish Sandwich – Red Pepper Remoulade, Sprouts & Cucumber
- Grilled Cheese with Avocado & Tomato – Served with Lightly Dressed Salad Greens