Bailey’s Smokehouse where owner Paul Bailey has brought his famed BBQ to North Rockland and has added a twist. Here you can find some of the best BBQ East of the Mississippi. Bailey’s Smokehouse smoking process starts with their own BBQ spice marinated overnight. Then they are slow smoked for up to 12 hours using local hard woods until tender, moist, and full of flavor.
This unique cooking process creates what’s known as a “Smoke Ring” which develops along the outside of the meat and around the bones in their products. You can be assured that despite this red ring all of Bailey’s meats are smoked to well done and that the “Smoke Ring” you see is a sign of outstanding authentic BBQ.
Selections from the Bailey’s Smokehouse Menu:
- BBQ Sliders – Mix and Match our BBQ Meats any way you’d like on Three Miniature Sandwich Rolls
- Bar-B-Cuban – Pulled Pork, Virginia Ham, Swiss Cheese, Mustard, Pickles, Pressed on a Hero Roll
- Short Rib Grilled Cheese – Braised Beef Short Rib, Mozzarella and Gruyere Pressed on Crispy Italian Bread
- Baileys stacked BBQ Burger – Bacon, Short Rib, Onion Ring, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
- BBQ Garbage Pie Pizza- Our BBQ Meats, Bacon, Apple Butter, Cheddar Cheese and Red Onion
- Mac n’ Cheese Eggrolls – Creamy Mac n’ Cheese and Pulled Pork Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Southern Style Catfish – Two Cornmeal Crusted Catfish Filets Remoulade Sauce
- Crab Cake Platter – ‘Cold Smoked’ Lump Crab Meat, Remoulade Sauce, Roasted Red Pepper Relish
- The Table Buster – Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Brisket, Sausage, Choice of Ribs (Spare or Baby Backs) Three Large Sides and Seasoned Fries
Straight From The Bailey’s Smokehouse Smoker
Pulled Pork – Pulled Chicken – Natural Smoked Chicken – Spicy Smoked Sausage – Certified Angus Beef Brisket – Pulled Short Rib – Half Rack of Ribs with 2 sides – Full Rack of Ribs with 2 sides – Half Rack of Ribs Ala Carte – Full Rack of Ribs Ala Carte