blu Fig is a Mediterranean cafe with a full coffee bar, that serves fresh salads, brick oven pizza, small plates, ciabatta sandwiches, pastas, and entrees. blu Fig is located in the heart of New City NY, and in the Stony Point area of North Rockland. Stop in for gourmet coffee and homemade drinks.
Enjoy the convenient counter service for weekday lunch, and indulge with in their authentic brick oven pizza. At night and on the weekends, blu Fig offers sit down dinner service with incredible small plates, pastas and entrees. The owners pride themselves in serving the freshest ingredients at a reasonable cost. This is a casual Mediterranean cafe, with beautiful outdoor seating in our New City location.
Selections from the blu Fig menu:
- Mediterranean Shrimp Salad – grilled shrimp, feta cheese, pinenuts, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives & red onions served over mixed greens
- Strawberry Chicken Salad – grilled chicken, crumbled feta cheese, strawberries & fresh mint over arugula
- Roasted Beets – marinated in xv olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Imam Bayaldi – baby eggplant stuffed with caramelized onions and topped with feta cheese
- Spanakopita — filo dough pie stuffed with spinach, leeks & feta cheese
- Margarita Brick Oven Pizza – with fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, xv olive oil, fresh basil and herbs
*also available with shredded mozzarella
- Vodka Brick Oven Pizza – prosciutto with fresh mozzarella & basil in a light tomato cream sauce
- Vegetarian Brick Oven Pizza – grilled seasonal vegetables with fresh mozzarella & tomato sauce
- Chicken Ciabatta Sandwich – grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, roasted tomato, fresh basil & pesto
- Hummus Ciabatta Sandwich – homemade chickpea spread with Mediterranean chutney & xv olive oil
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli – homemade ravioli in a shitake mushroom cream sauce
- Pork Chop – on the bone, breaded with mashed potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Shrimp – grilled shrimp topped with a lemon & xv olive oil sauce, rice & seasonal vegetables
- Baklava – Thin layers of phyllo dough layered with walnuts and pistachios, sweetened with a light honey syrup.