Fine Mexican Dining has come to Rockland County! At Cinco de Mayo in Valley Cottage you will find a complete menu of Mexican specialties worthy of the tag “fine dining”.
The Cinco De Mayo Cantina features their famous “Margarita Cinco de Mayo” as well as a full bar featuring many of the most popular mexican tequila’s and international specialties.
Selections from the Cinco De Mayo Menu:
- Queso Fundido – Melted cheese with spanish sausage or pablano peppers
- Quesadillas de Vegetales – Grilled flour tortilla filled with melted chihuahua cheese & mixed vegetables
- Nopalitos – Young tender cactus salad with onion, tomatoes cilantro & avocado
- Coctel De Camarones – Shrimp, chopped tomoatoes, onions, cilantro and avocado prepared in tradition Mexican style
- Enchiladas Rojas – Enchiladas stuffed with your choice of chicken, beef or cheese, topped with a mild guajillo sauce melted cheese
- Burritos – Rolled flour tortillas stuffed with shredded beef and topped with red sauce and melted cheese
- Taquitos con Crema – Crisp rolled tortillas stuffed with shredded beef or chicken topped with guacamole and sour cream
- Tacos De Pezcado – Flour tortillas rolled and stuffed wtih grilled fish fillet, chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro
- Mariscada – Shrimp, clams, mussels and mushrooms sauteed in a light cream sauce
- Arrachera – Marinated grilled skirt steak with a enchilada suiza
- Pollo Sonora – Grilled chicken topped with sauteed vegetables in a mild chipotle sauce
- Chuletas – Charbroiled porkchops with sauteed onions and peppers