El Condor Restaurante is a small restaurant in Buchanan, New York, specializing in Peruvian and Colombian cuisine and hospitality.
Images from El condor Restaurante:
Selections from the El Condor Restaurante Menu:
- Empanadas – Colombian bread stuffed with meat, cheese, and vegetables.
- Ceviche Mixto – Fresh fish, squid and shrimp marinated with lemon juice.
- Papa a La Huancaina – Slices of potato with special Peruvian creamy sauce.
- Salchipapas – Thinly sliced fried sausage meat and fries.
- Chicharron de Pescado – Deep fried fish with fried cassava and Peruvian sauce.
- Chuleta Calena – Pork tenderloin breaded.
- Chorizo con Arepa – Sausage with flatbread.
- Lomo Saltado de Res Whats Good – Steak strips sauteed with onions, tomatoes and French fries.
- Lomo Saltado de Pollo – Chicken sauteed with onions, tomatoes, and French fries.
- Tallarin S. De Mariscos – Seafood sauteed with onions, tomatoes, peppers and noodles.
- Tallarin Saltado de Res – Beef sauteed with onions, peppers, scallions and noodles.