The Garrison Cafe is located in the center of Garrison, NY, on scenic route 9D. Garrison is considered the center of the historic and beautiful Hudson Highlands. The Garrison Café seeks to profitably serve and positively reflect our surroundings and neighbors in the Hudson Highlands community. All food and beverage is high quality, fairly priced, and kindly served. The environment we create is welcoming, well-organized, comfortable, clean and friendly.
Lydia and Matthew have an extensive professional background in sales, marketing, management and finance. They have lived in Garrison for 15 years and have spent much of the last 25 years traveling the world and eating and drinking in some of the best restaurants, both fine dining and casual. They have a deep knowledge and passion for food and wine.
Images From The Garrison Cafe:
Selections From The Garrison Cafe Menu:
- RHINEBECK’S RUSSELL FARMS PANCAKES – With blueberry, cranberry or chocolate chip & home fries
- Mila’s Moroccan Salad – Mixed greens, chick peas, olives, cucumbers, carrots, red onion, tomato, feta, balsamic dressing
- Niçoise Salad – Mixed greens, fresh seared tuna, veggies, olives, anchovies, balsamic dressing
- THE GARRISON GOBBLER Sandwich – Turkey, brie, lettuce, honey mustard
- VISTA VEGGIE LOVERS Sandwich – Goat cheese, zucchini, eggplant, yellow squash, roasted red peppers
- BIKO BURGER – Cheese, caramelized onion bacon jam, & secret Biko sauce
- CRAB CAKE SANDWICH – Comes with green salad
- Hawaiian Wood Fired Pizza – Ham and pineapple with mozzarella
- Roasted! Wood Fired Pizza – Roasted red potatoes, pesto, garlic, peppers & basil
- FAB FIG Wood Fired Pizza – Tomato sauce, wilted spinach, fresh mozzarella, figs, gorgonzola, prosciutto, parmesan, rosemary and olive oil