Our focus is on fresh quality ingredients and great service. We use as many local vendors as possible to bring the freshest ingredients to your dining experience with us.
Every Saturday during the summer is “Music On The Patio” day, along with special pricing on selections from the Patio Menu.
Selections From The Scarnato’s Ristorante Menu:
- Stuffed Eggplant – Stuffed with pepperoni and Mozzarella Cheese
- Zuppa De Clams – One dozen littleneck Clams Simmered in a spicy Marinara Sauce
- Alfredo Delmar – Shrimp, Scallops & white fish tossed in a Rich Alfredo sauce with fettuccine.
- Chicken Primavera – A Medley of vegetables and chicken tossed in our fettuccine Alfredo sauce
- Baked Lasagna – Made with ricotta, sausage and pepperoni topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese.
- Tortellini a la Vodka – Tortellini in a pink vodka cream sauce with roasted red peppers
- Chicken Sorrento – Chicken Parm topped with eggplant
- Chicken Frangelico – Walnut encrusted chicken breast topped with a rich butter, cream sauce with Frangelico liquor
- Veal Marsala – Scallops of Veal and mushrooms sautéed with a marsala wine sauce
- Veal Florentine – Lightly breaded Veal cutlet topped with lemon butter, broccoli and mozzarella cheese
- NY Strip Steak with Mushrooms
- Clams, Shrimp & Scallops tossed in your choice of red or white clam Sauce
- Parmigiana Platter – Chicken, Veal and Shrimp served parmigiana style with choice of pasta , potato, vegetable.
- Chicken Pepperoni – Breaded chicken stuffed with pepperoni and provolone cheese baked with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Served with pasta, potato or vegetable.
- Shrimp Oreganato – One dozen shrimp butter flied and sprinkled with oregano and breadcrumbs then baked to perfection. Served with choice of pasta, potato or vegetable.
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo (spicy) – Shrimp sautéed with red and green peppers then simmered in a spicy marinara sauce over linguine