Joshua’s Café and Restaurant is the longest serving restaurant in Woodstock, feeding and delighting patrons with high-quality, healthy, delicious food for 40 years!
Musicians, writers, filmmakers, locals and tourists alike look to us for our authentic Woodstock vibe, our dedication to organic, farm-to-table resources and our global menu. We are proud of how we’ve changed over the years to include foods from all over the world, yet how we’ve been able to stick to our roots, which are clearly and deliciously grounded in the Middle East – one of only a handful of restaurants in the region that showcase this irresistible cuisine.
“Local,” “sustainable,” and “seasonal” have dictated the menu at Joshua’s. Their menu proudly features Bell & Evans chickens, Feather Ridge eggs and Hereford beef. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free dishes have been part of their offerings since their inception. Joshua’s Café and Restaurant offers full service catering off sight at your home or event space.
Images from Joshua’s Café and Restaurant
Click for large image:
Selections from the Joshua’s Café and Restaurant Menu:
- Dolmasi – Six grape leaves stuffed with rice and herbs
- Artichoke Mishi – Artichoke stuffed with local grass-fed beef, onions, parsley, pine nuts, tomato and basil
- Pomegranate Pulled Pork Tacos – Caramelized onions, sharp cheddar, guacamole, salsa and salad on white corn tortillas
- Joshua’s Caesar – Romaine, shredded carrots and cabbage, herb croutons and shaved asiago cheese
- Vegan Ravioli – olive oil, garlic, rosemary, pine nuts, wild mushrooms, artichoke hearts and asparagus
- Middle Eastern Pasta – shiitake mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spices, kashkaval cheese
- Grass-Fed Local Beef Burger with Melted Swiss – Lettuce, tomato, and red onion on french bread
- Sesame Chicken with Apricot-Soy Sauce – with sautéed ginger vegetables, brown rice
- Filet Mignon Medallions with Cognac-Peppercorn Sauce – Hudson Valley tenderloin, grilled garlic potatoes, mushrooms and red peppers
- Grandma’s Garlic-Baked Chicken – Braised, marinated half chicken, sweet peppers, onions and tomatoes over garlic mash