Ben’s NY Kosher Deli is a family-owned and operated restaurant & delicatessen that has been serving up the finest authentic New York Kosher delicatessen and eastern European comfort foods for more than 44 years.
Customers love Ben’s homemade soups, hot pastrami, fresh-cut cole slaw, baked knishes and crunchy all you can eat pickles. All of Ben’s soups, salads, sandwiches and dinners are freshly prepared.
Images from Ben’s NY Kosher Deli:
Selections from the Ben’s NY Kosher Deli Menu:
- Ben’s Chopped Salad – Greens, tomato, chives, garlic, croutons, Ben’s crispy pastrami, avocado, herb vinaigrette.
- Hot Open Sandwiches:
Roasted Turkey – Brisket of Beef – Roast Beef – Hanger Steak – Pastrami & Corned Beef
- Overstuffed Sandwiches:
Hot Corned Beef – Brisket of Beef – Pastrami – Roast Beef – Fresh Roasted Turkey – Breaded Chicken Cutlet – Tongue – Grilled Chicken Breast – Hebrew National Salami – Hard Salami – Smoked Turkey Breast – Knockwurst – Chopped Liver – Egg Salad – Tuna Salad – Ben’s Own Chicken Salad
- Deli Double – Hot corned beef & pastrami on mini challah rolls or substitute with your favorite meats
- The Rachel – Pastrami, sauerkraut, Russian dressing, it’s not Cheez?/Swiss, hot pressed stirato bread
- Stuffed Coney Island – Square potato knish, pastrami, cole slaw, Russian dressing
- Hungarian Hoagie – Our answer to bbq beef. Tender beef goulash, caramelized onions, sweet red peppers, French baquette
- Oriental Chicken Wrap – Teriyaki chicken, greens, shredded carrots, water chestnuts, Asian sesame dressing
- Ben’s Famous Stuffed Cabbage – Sweet & sour sauce, kashe varnishkes, egg barley & mushrooms
- Pastrami Crusted Salmon – Tomato & herb sauce, rice pilaf, vegetable of the day