Panka Peruvian Bistro is a family-owned and operated restaurant, born as a way to introduce Peruvian options to Port Chester City, made by Peruvian chefs. All of our dishes are based on family recipes that have been passed from generation to generation and perfected with time.
Images From Panka Peruvian Bistro:
Peruvian cuisine is considered one of the most varied and richest in the world. Thanks to inheritance pre Inca, Inca, Spanish immigrants, African, Chinese, Japanese and Italian, together, creating a peruvian “criolla” cuisine, full of exquisite flavors of four continents, providing a unique and impressive variety of dishes. Typical Peruvian cuisine is constantly changing, impossible to enumerate in full.
Selections From The Panka Peruvian Bistro Menu:
- Pulpo A La Parrilla – Grilled octopus with fingerling potato salad and chimchurri
- Rachi De Mariscos – Seafood in anticucho sauce, potato croquette and rocoto aioli
- Alitas Anticucheras – Marinated grilled wings served with corn, celery, crema de rocoto and blue cheese
- Ceviche Mixto – Fish of the day, calamari, octopus, shrimp and mussels, marinated in ceviche sauce. Spiced to your liking
- Rib Eye Steak A Lo Pobre – Rib eye, rice, yucca, onions and tomatoes, fried egg and plantains
- Lomo Saltado – Sirloin strip steak, sauteed tomatoes and onions. Served with homemade fries and parboiled rice.
- Sudado De Pescado – Pan seared Mahi Mahi slowly cooked in a delicious seafood broth with colorful tomatoes and onions