Morgans Fish House is a casual, New England style fish house in a space that is interesting and inviting. The bar is a great place to meet for a drink or have a bite to eat, and the spacious dining room is comfortable and inviting.
If you’re in the mood for some entertainment, try sitting at the counter looking into the kitchen and watch the show while enjoying delicious food. The restaurant is perfect for a casual get together with friends, but is also great for business or private functions, with a private dining room that holds up to 60 people.
The private room at Morgans Fish House seats up to 65 people. It is home to the wine cellar and has its’ own music system which can be personalized for your event. The dining room can be set up in a variety of ways. Rectangle, round, square and U-shape tables are available or cocktail party set-up is available as well. If your party is larger than 65 people we can arrange for you to have the main dining room.
Morgans’ menu features a raw bar list, a “simply grilled” selection for those who prefer a great piece of fish that is not covered with sauce or overdone.
Images From Morgans Fish House:
Selections From The Morgans Fish House:
- Fish Shack ‘Buffalo Style’ Rock Shrimp blue cheese dipping sauce
- Sauteed Maryland Crab Cake house slaw and corn salsa
- Raw Bar – Oysters, Little Necks, Top Necks, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Colossal Crab Cocktail
- Cedar Planked Salmon cornbread panzanella salad with brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, red onion, spinach and blue cheese
- Grilled Filet Mignon Creamed kale, garlic mashed potatoes and Cabernet reduction
- Porcini Dusted Halibut mushrooms, spinach, fingerling potatoes and roasted garlic sauce
- Pretzel Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna honey mustard ginger beurre blanc, scallion mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Whole Lobsters steamed, broiled or stuffed, served with mixed vegetables and roasted fingerling potatoes