The Alley Cafe Creperie offers delicious options to satisfy your hunger, including crepes, sandwiches, fresh fruit smoothies and now Latin cuisine like rice and beans, pernil, mofongos and more!
The Alley Cafe Creperie is a family owned establishment in which that strives to provide fresh products for a great cooked meal. Yolanda is preparing amazing dishes with love; of course with her touch! Tasty, fresh, delicious are some words used to describe the food options.
Images from The Alley Cafe Creperie:
Selections from The Alley Cafe Creperie Menu:
- Alley Over Rice – Yellow Rice thrown on our Grill with your choice of: Chicken, Pork, Empanada Beef or Caribbean Stew Chicken.
- Rice And Beans – White Rice served With Dominican Style Red Beans. Option of Stew Chicken, our Pork (Pernil) or Empanada Beef.
- Longaniza (Dominican Sausage) – Fried Dominican Sausage. Served with Beef Sauce.
- The Alley Crepe – Caribbean Stewed Chicken inside our French Style Crepe. Full of Flavor!
- The Garden Savory Crepe – Sauteed Mushrooms, Spinach, Garlic, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese with White Wine Reduction (Top Seller!)
- Empanada Crepe – Ground Beef with Golden Raisins and Caribbean Seasonings.
- Berry Blasts Crepes – Sliced Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries with Nutella
- Raspberry with Chocolate Crepes – Fresh Raspberries with Chocolate Sauce
- Banana Pecan with Dulce de Leche Crepes – Sliced Banana with Pecan Pieces and Homemade Dulce De Leche
- Dominican Chimichurri Sandwich – Ground Beef and Pork patty with Cabbage, White Onion and Our Homemade Chimichurri Sauce
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich – Chicken mixed with Apple Wood Bacon and Ranch Sauce