Muza Restaurant prepares handmade European soups, salads, entrees, and desserts in their Troy, NY location. Specialties include pierogi, kielbasa, potato pancakes, stuffed cabbage, crepes, and schnitzel. Try beers and wines enjoyed by many cultures across the continent in our enclosed bar and outdoor beer garden, The Hill at Muza.
Cater your party, large or small. We also cater private lunches in our restaurant Tuesday through Sunday for groups of 11 or more.
Images from Muza Restaurant:
Selections from the Muza Restaurant Menu:
- Polish Vegetable Salad – Diced potato, vegetables, and egg in mayonnaise.
- Hungarian Goulash – A spiced beef stew with potatoes, red pepper and onion.
- Spinach Crepes – Two homemade crepes filled with sauteed spinach and garlic, then breaded and pan sautéed.
- Pierogi – Six polish dumplings stuffed with a potato, cheese and onion mixture. Look for our sauerkraut or meat filled specials. (Fried upon request.)
- Potato Pancakes – Six flat pancakes of shaved potatoes, pan fried.
- Kielbasa with Sautéed Cabbage – Kielbasa served with sautéed cabbage and mashed potatoes.
- Chicken and Spinach – A chicken breast topped with sauteed spinach, garlic and provolone cheese.
- Stroganoff – Lean beef strips in a creamy gravy, seasoned with mushrooms, onions, and mustard.
- Vienna Schnitzel – A boneless breaded pork chop topped with an over-easy egg served with sautéed cabbage, and a choice of mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles.