At Emma’s Ale House, diners will enjoy classic American Comfort Food in a refreshingly unpretentious and convivial atmosphere. Emma’s blends great food in a cozy, family-friendly dining room and fine spirits at a lively bar, where full meal service is available.
Named after Casey Egan’s beloved yellow lab, Emma’s Ale House opened to rave reviews in November of 2008. Egan likes to describe his menu as “American comfort food, two real positive terms,” he says, adding he’s hoping to convey a “relaxed and fun” atmosphere. Entrees include short ribs, buttermilk fried chicken, seared salmon, fish and chips, brick chicken and westchester’s top burger. Starters include the restaurant’s signature mac n’ cheese, a house salad with mesclun, cranberries, almonds and goat cheese with champagne vinaigrette, spinach and artichoke dip, and a classic French onion soup. The bar will feature 10 drafts which will be rotated–”a little different variety of beer,” said Egan–16 wines by the glass, and a selection of bottled wines and beers.
Images from Emma’s Ale House:
Selections from the Emma’s Ale House:
- House Pretzels – 2 per order with Mustard
- Crispy Chicken Lollipops – Buffalo, Teriyaki, or BBQ Served with Maytag Bleu Cheese
- Roasted Beets Salad – Walnut Crusted Goat Cheese, Apples, Organic Greens
- Emma’s Country Style Chophouse Salad – Romaine, Asparagus, Corn, Walnuts, Swiss Cheese, Egg, Onion, Carrots, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Garnished with Crispy Potatoes
- Emma’s Mac’ Attack Burger – Topped with Bacon, Mac & Cheese, Pretzel Bun, Handcut Fries, Pickle
- Housemade Salmon Burger – Spinach, Tomatoes, Onions, Chipotle Ranch Mayo, Pumpernickel Roll
- Free Range Turkey Cobb Wrap – Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Bacon, Swiss, Russian Dressing
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna – Spinach, Sliced Cucumber, Tomato, Wasabi Mayo, Multi-Grain Bread
- Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Wrap – Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Apples, Ranch Dressing
- Chipotle Seared Hanger Steak – Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Asparagus
- Spinach & Cheese Ravioli – Roasted Tomatoes, Baby Spinach, Shaved Parmesan Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, “Gluten Free”
- Guinness Braised Beef Stew – Braised Sirloin Tips, Potatoes, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Peas