Established in 2012, The Chophouse Grille serves hand picked aged steak and the freshest seafood. Exquisite appetizers, creative salads and hearty pasta dishes complement any entree or tableside special.
The Chophouse Grille offers superior service at a fair price in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Proprietors David Gallo and Toni Vulaj have more than 25 years in the foodservice industry bringing a professionalism that rivals any New York City quality steakhouse. They bring their expertise to Mahopac to do things the right way and provide a unique dining experience. Along with the food and service, The Chophouse Grille provides a bar and lounge to enjoy delicious cocktails, a growing wine selection and an exceptional happy hour.
The Chophouse Grille caters to any event, menu and budget. We are happy to work with you to customize your perfect party.
Images From Chophouse Grille:
Selections From The Chophouse Grille Menu:
- Maryland Style Crab Cake – Served with a homemade yogurt based tartar sauce
- Cold Antipasto – Fresh mozzarella & tomato with a medley of grilled vegetables, thinly sliced prosciutto di parma, genoa salami & aged reggiano cheese
- Julienned Fried Zucchini – Thinly sliced green zucchini lightly battered & fried with our homemade marinara sauce
- Belgian Endive Salad – Julienned Belgian Endive tossed with roasted bell peppers topped crumbled blue cheese in our balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- The Chophouse Salad – Organic field greens tossed in our homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing wrapped in thinly sliced english cucumber
- Capellini Frutti Di Mare – Tossed with jumbo shrimp, little neck clams, mussels, & calamari in a crushed plum tomato broth with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil & fresh herbs
- Cavatelli – Tossed with broccoli di rabe & sweet Italian sausage with roasted garlic & extra virgin olive oil
- Atlantic Salmon – Grilled to perfection on herb roasted scalloped potatoes & sauteed spinach finished in a meuniere sauce
- Jumbo Grilled Shrimp Teriyaki – Grilled & finished in a teriyaki glaze layered on a bed of roasted asparagus
- Ahi Tuna – Pan seared & finished in a dijon mustard sauce with a splash of champagne & mascarpone cheese on a bed of julienned vegetables
- Chicken Martini – Breast of chicken breaded in a blend of seasoned bread crumbs parmigiano cheese, finished in a white wine sauce with fresh herbs & squeezed lemon, garnished with sautéed asparagus
- Steaks & Chops – 8oz. Filet Mignon – 16oz. Ribeye – 8oz. Filet Mignon & 3 shrimp – 8oz. Filet Mignon & 7oz. Lobster Tail – 12oz. Filet Mignon – 16oz. N.Y. Strip – New Zealand Rack of Lamb