The Saloon of East Durham Steakhouse is the place to go and kick your boots up after work with your friends or enjoy a full restaurant steakhouse menu.
Situated in the Northern Catskill Mountains, The Saloon of East Durham restaurant is Greene County’s premier steakhouse & pub. Nightly specials and a lively staff will keep you saddling up for more!
Selections from The Saloon of East Durham Steakhouse Menu:
- Garlic Parmesan Calamari – Hand dusted fried calamari tossed with parmesan cheese and fresh garlic
- Bandero Steak Tips – Grilled steak tips smothered in a Burgundy Chipotle sauce
- The “Roady” Burger – Half pound Burger smothered in our homemade bleu Cheese topped with bacon.
- Moonshine Cheeseburger – Half pound Burger topped with our popular Moonshine sauce, house made crispy onion straws and your choice of cheese
- Saloon Smokehouse Burger – Half pound Burger topped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, melted cheddar cheese, sautéed mushrooms and onions
- Pan Seared Tilapia Oregenata – Two 6 ounce pieces of tilapia seared in a cast iron skillet, topped with seasoned bread crumbs, baked in white wine and lemon
- Saloon Cowboy Delmonico – 16oz Delmonico Angus Steak served on our signature sizzling cast iron platter
- John Wayne’s Rib Steak – Our most flavorful steak. A marbled boneless Angus Rib Eye
- Filet Mignon Au Brie – Sliced Filet Mignon served on a grilled garlic sour dough crustini topped with melted French brie all in the middle of a thin brandy demi-glace
- Ponderosa Chicken Romano – Fresh parmesan crusted chicken breast sautéed with asparagus tips and sun dried tomatoes topped with a light white wine sauce
- Blackened Chicken – Grilled Cajun chicken breast finished on a cast iron skillet.