Ward’s Bridge Inn is a fine-dining restaurant in Montgomery, NY, named for the historic span that welcomes visitors to the town. The eatery offers all the charm and comfort of a classic country inn. Proudly serving lunch and dinner since early 2005, the Pskowski family has worked to restore the ambiance and tradition to this grand old establishment. Ward’s Bridge Inn features the best steaks, poultry, fresh seafood, and the best local produce the region has to offer.
Conveniently located in scenic Montgomery, NY on Ward Street, this restored old-world inn offers the unbelievable ambiance of a classic country inn. The Pskowski’s saw potential in the old building on Ward Street, and dreamed of a welcoming, quality restaurant where locals and tourists could enjoy scrumptious meals in a comfortable environment.
Selections from the Ward’s Bridge Inn Menu:
- Thai Pineapple Shrimp – Jumbo shrimp sauteed with golden pineapple finished with sweet and spicy Thai chile sauce
- French Onion Gratinee – Classic caramelized onion soup with a hint of sherry topped with provolone, mozzarella, and swiss cheese
- Mediterranean Salmon Salad – Mixed greens topped with pan seared salmon combined with kalamata olives, roasted peppers, and Asiago cheese tossed in red wine vinaigrette
- Ward’s Bridge Inn Salad – Mixed greens combined with gorgonzola cheese, sliced pears, pralines, and dried cherries tossed in honey balsamic vinaigrette.
- New York Strip – An 18 oz. center cut NY strip steak charbroiled and topped with maitre d’ hotel butter and frizzled onions
- Sweet Potato Salmon – Center cut fillet of Atlantic salmon encrusted with sweet potato topped with a lemon beurre blanc
- Duck Grand Marnier – Duck leg confit and pan roasted duck breast finished in a Grand Marnier demi-glace garnished with dried cherries
- Smoked Mozzarella Ravioli – Homemade ravioli filled with smoked mozzarella cheese finished in a fresh basil pesto cream sauce with baby spinach
- Crab and Shrimp Linguine – Jumbo shrimp and sweet Maryland crabmeat sauteed with artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes finished with lemon zest and fresh basil tossed with linguine pasta
- Harvest Turkey – House made roast turkey served on pecan raisin bread topped with pan gravy served with sweet potato fries