The Zephyr Restaurant focuses on serving the freshest local sustainable farm to table foods that have been grown naturally in the Catskills area.
The Zephyr Restaurant is a new addition on the Catskill Mountains dining scene and features wholesome farm to table offerings from local sources, as well as a number of vegetarian and vegan options.
Images from the Zephyr Restaurant
Click for large image:
Selections from the Zephyr Restaurant Menu:
- SUMMER ZUCHINI FRITTERS (VG) – Roasted garlic aioli, sweet basil pesto drizzle, aged balsamic reduction.
- WARM RED QUINOA SALAD (V) – Chick peas, ripe avocado, local cucumbers, onions, candied pecans, Carrot Lime vinaigrette
- JUMBO MAINE M USSELS & LITLLENECK CLAM BROUSSE – Chopped tomatoes, red onions, basil garlic wine broth, toasted coarse crumbs, spaghetti pasta
- CATSKILL MOUNTAIN BURGER – Pasture raised ground local beef, cheddar cheese, sliced vine ripened tomatoes, onions, field greens, frizzled garlic pickle tempura, toasted hard roll, house cut potato chips.
- LEMON & HERB FIRE ROASTED MULLIGAN CREEK ACRE S FREE RANGE CHICKEN – warm crisp green bean, red beet, goat cheese Salato candied pecans, house cut potato chips.
- SCOTTISH CEDAR PLANKED SALMON – Smoky sweet cherry tomato ragout, chick pea red quinoa pilaf, market vegetables
- Citrus cheesecake citrus style cheesecake made with lemon short bread crust, lemon, lime and orange zest filling with orange marmalade topping
- Red velvet cake two layers of red velvet cake with lemon sponge in the middle, cream cheese icing topped with strawberries and blueberries