The Town Soapier creates products that are as free as possible from the chemical additives & preservatives that permeate all aspects of our daily lives. They use only fresh herbs, botanicals & essential oils in their products.
Every soap produced by The Town Soapier contains a unique formulation of 100% natural emollients, which are beneficial to skin care, and can even clear up some skin conditions. Some examples of these ingredients are Almond oil, Shea Butter, Hemp oil, Walnut oil, Jojoba oil, Cocoa Butter, and Avocado butter. These ingredients are noticeably absent in the majority of commercially available products today.
They use the Highest Quality Glycerin to make their soaps which are free of Sulfates, Surfactants, Alcohol, detergents, and animal by-products.
Images from The Town Soapier:
Selections from The Town Soapier Product Line:
- Anise (Fisherman’s Soap) – Smells just like licorice. Also known as the fisherman’s soap, for its ability to fight strong odors.
- Eucalyptus Spa Bar – Infused with 100% organic Eucalyptus Essential.
- Soothing Peppermint Soap – A Tingly, Cooling, Refreshing, Uplifting, soap. Made with Organic Peppermint
Essential oil & Peppermint Leaves.
- Just Plain Oatmeal Bar – Made specifically for those who have very sensitive skin. What makes this
soap special is what is not in it.
- Oatmeal Chamomile Bar – A Soothing blend of Oatmeal & organic Chamomile makes this a great soap for
dry, sensitive, or sun damaged skin.
- Dead Sea Mud Super Soap – The restorative, detoxifying, re-generative, properties of authentic Dead Sea Mud in the palm of your hand.
- Moroccan Red Clay Bar – Direct from Morocco, a foot soldier in the fight against oily skin, rashes.
- Green Tea & Spirulina – A True Time fighter. The Green Tea & Spirulina combo, provides a double anti-oxidizing blast.
- Key Lime Soap – Inspired by a long drive to Key West where we had our first taste of real Keylime Pie on Marathon Key.