The chefs marry classic Italian cuisine, with flavors from around the entire Mediterranean, crafting a new exciting fusion style fare. The Cauldron Restaurant uses only the freshest locally grown produce & finest ingredients in every dish. Experience home-made pastas, freshly golden baked breads, & artesian style pizzas. Not in the mood to eat? Come have a drink! The elegant bar offers some of the finest Red & White wines from across the world, Local Micro-Brewed Beers & Soul Warming Spirits.
Experience the different that leaves your taste buds watering & wanting more. Catering available on/off site, let the Cauldron make your next event astonishing.
Selections from The Cauldron Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Prosciutto e Formaggio Rotolo – Prosciutto di Parma, Fresh Mozzarella, & sliced Figs wrapped in filo dough. Baked golden brown & topped w/ a fig crème.
- Cozze Salsa di Pomodoro Fresco – Fresh Mussels in a rustic tomato stock w/ smoky bacon, topped w/ Parmigiano Reggiano cheese & EVOO drizzle.
- Organic Pera – Fresh pears, red onions, smoked pancetta, gorgonzola cheese, & walnuts served over organic spring mix. Topped w/ house made balsamic vinaigrette.
- Blue Zinfandel Mushroom Crema Burger – Ground sirloin burger stuffed w/ gorgonzola cheese. Topped w/ smoked bacon, sautéed portobello & caramelized onion w/ a zinfandel cream sauce.
- Flame Grilled Arugula Pizza – Chili tomato pesto sauce topped w/ a fresh arugula salad, red onions & a fried hen egg, then drizzle w/ balsamic glaze & sprinkled w/ Pecorino cheese.
- Shrimp Napoli Panini – Seared Shrimp done in an olive tapenade spread, w sliced tomatoes, fresh baby spinach, mesclun mix & sharp provolone on crusty Italian bread w/ a zesty lemon pepper basil aioli.
- Smoked Pancetta Broccoli Rabe Linguine – Pan seared Pancetta, sweet sausage, & sauteed broccoli rabe, tossed in oil & garlic sauce. Served over house linguine.
- Tortelini Boscaiola – Smoked bacon, peas, red onions, roasted garlic, and wild mushrooms in a Parmigiano cream sauce. Served over cheese Tortelini.
- Pistachio Crusted Alaskan Salmon – Pistachio breaded fresh Alaskan Salmon seared in an Marsala butter. Served w/ house vegetables & potato.
- Lobster Stuffed Raviolis – Lobster stuffed raviolis done in a rose-style sherry sauce topped w/ garlic Parmesan shrimp & fresh basil.
- Gorgonzola Fig crusted house cut Steak – Gorgonzola Fig crusted house cut steak served w/ potato & sautéed broccoli rabe w/ cannellini beans.
- Chicken alla Romano – Parmesan crusted bonless chicken thighs slow cooked in a fresh tomato sauce, topped w/ sauteed peppers & cubed seared prosciutto. Served over 3 cheese risotto.