Hudson Street Café is located in the heart of Cornwall-on-Hudson. To the locals it is better known as Donna’s. Chef/Owner Donna Hammond and her staff offer the finest food and service in a casual setting.
Hudson Street Cafe creates delicious dishes and seasonal menus for carnivores, vegetarians, vegans and for those with gluten, dairy, and other food allergies.
Whenever possible, they serve locally grown and organic food at affordable prices. You can dine in a charming atmosphere indoors or at the sidewalk tables under the blue and white awning.
Selections from the Hudson Street Cafe Menu:
- Hash Brown Heaven – 2 eggs with griddled hash browns, melted cheeses, salsa and sour cream.
- Middle Eastern Salad – artisan greens, Cafe hummus, Kalamata olives, feta, lemon-oregano vinaigrette; warm pita
- Grilled Vegetable Melt on ciabatta with summer squashes, sundried tomato pesto, Edgwick Farm goat cheese, capers, garden herbs
- Mexican Hash – Chorizo, potatoes, black beans, cheddar, jack and salsa.
- House Made Granola Parfait – With fresh fruit, organic yogurt, honey.
- Roots, Shoots and Seeds Salad – Seasonal vegetable chopped salad with toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds, artisan greens, fresh sprouts, lemon-oregano vinaigrette.
- Griddled Cafe Roasted Turkey Breast and Brie Sandwich – Toasted nuts, local apples, honey/mustard.
- Cremini and Portabella Mushroom Melt – Fontinella, fresh herbs, roasted garlic on cracked wheat bread
- West Side – Cafe roasted turkey breast, Swiss, coleslaw, Russian dressing on rye.
- Donna’s Crab Cakes with preserved lemon aioli on corn and sugarsnap pea succotash and potato croutons
- 7 oz. Cafe Pattied Hudson Valley Cattle Company Burger – Add: Cheddar, Swiss, Jack, Provolone, Bacon, Avocado, Bacon-Onion Jam, Maytag Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese
- Turkey Club – Cafe Roasted Turkey Breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, balsamic onions, basil mayonnaise; fries or small salad
- Linguini with fresh corn, bacon, roasted grape tomatoes, basil, and parmesan carbonara