The menu runs the gamut from pizza to lasagna to chicken rustica — there is something for everyone to enjoy. You can check out the wood-fired brick oven pizza or the fresh homemade pasta at Rustic Wheelhouse.
Selections from the Rustic Wheelhouse Italian Restaurant Menu:
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, and spinach served in a white wine sauce.
- Baby Spinach Salad – Topped with roasted red peppers, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and fresh house made mozzarella, drizzled with a roasted garlic and red wine vinaigrette
- Linguini Putenesca – Linguini topped with olives, capers, anchovies, and fresh plum tomatoes
- Tortoloni A la Vodka – House made tortoloni pasta in a vodka sauce
- House Made Cheese Ravioli – House made raviolis stuffed with ricotta cheese topped with house made red sauce
- Parchment Baked Salmon – Steamed in parchment paper with fresh seasonal vegetables and fingerling potatoes
- Chicken A la Roustica – Roasted chicken with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, and chickpeas, served with garlic smashed fingerling potatoes
- Veal Marsala – Thinly sliced veal cutlet topped with a mushroom, marsala wine sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Rustic Wheelhouse steak – Seasoned with cracked black peppercorns, pan seared in a brandy cream sauce topped with mushrooms and shallots
- Margarita Brick Over Pizza – Fresh dough, topped with sliced tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella
- White Brick Oven Pizza – Fresh dough topped with roasted garlic, ricotta cheese, and house made mozzarella
- Baked Italian Grilled Cheese – Provolone, Fontina, and Parmesan cheeses with plum tomatoes between thick sliced Italian bread baked to gooey perfection
- Chicken Manicotti – House made manicotti stuffed with ground chicken, spinach and ricotta cheese topped a béchamel sauce
- Rigatoni with asparagus and peas – House made rigatoni topped with sautéed asparagus and baby spring peas