Everything is made in house; the seasonally inspired menu changes frequently, supporting local producers whenever possible. Dishes are kept pure and simple. On and off premise catering and private parties available. There are also events throughout the year in the upstairs loft.
Images from Hello Bistro:
Selections from the Hello Bistro Menu:
- Asparagus and Brie – Warm asparagus with melted Brie, field greens, walnut vinaigrette.
- Pate Platter – Country pate, rillettes, saucison, field greens, pickles, mustard, baguette.
- Sauteed Citrus Trout – Pan sauteed local trout, citrus caper sauce, mini croutons, fingerling potatoes, seasonal vegetable.
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb – Garlic and parsley crusted lamb rack, fingerling potatoes, flageolet beans.
- Asian Pork Tenderloin – Marinated pork tenderloin, sweet potato puree, stir fry vegetables, hoisin lime juice sauce.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova – Crisp meringue shell, fresh whipped cream and strawberry rhubarb compote.
- Marquise au Chocolat – Chilled dense chocolate delight, vanilla sauce.
- Almond Strawberry Torte – Almond genoise cake layered with strawberries, whipped cream, pastry cream and buttercream frosting.