8 North Broadway is a seasonal Mediterranean 65-seat restaurant located in the Rivertown of Nyack, NY overlooking the Hudson River. With a menu inspired by locally sourced seafood, beef, lamb, poultry, and organic produce and other provisions, the seasonal restaurant reflects the freshest ingredients from the Hudson Valley.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and the collaboration with area farmers, artisans, small wine producers and spirit makers from Brooklyn to the Adirondacks. We approach each dish with deepest respect to nature, the integrity of the ingredients and a minimal amount of fuss to coax out natural flavors and textures.
8 North Broadway is proud to partner with small local farms including Hemlock Hill Farm, Cabbage Hill Farm, Queens County Farm, Gaia’s Breath Farm and Hilltop Hanover Farm.
Selections from the 8 North Broadway Menu:
- Dayboat Tartare – yogurt, shaved vegetable, quinoa, crostini
- House Cured Salmon Gravlax – shaved red onions, caper, dill
- 8NB Local Salad – roasted beets, fets, olives, charred greens
- Grilled Mediterranean Branzino – market lemon potato, braised bitter greens
- Sizzling Spanish Octopus – charred garlic, cracked olive, red wine vinegar
- Handmade Pappardelle – braised lamb, wilted greens, pecorino
- Whole Roasted Organic Hen – pan roasted spring vegetables, savory
- Warm Chocolate and Sesame Cake – vanilla gelato, cookie crumbs
- Vegan Falafel Pita – hummus, cauliflower, cucumer, yuca
- Grilled Organic Chicken Sausage – melted onion, roasted peppers, avocado
- The Sicilian Grilled Flatbread – slow baked eggplant, sheep cheese, capers