Everything at Global Palate Restaurant is made in house from the bread to the sausage to the ice creams. The Global Palate is dedicated to giving their customers all-natural, hormone free meat, as well as sustainable fish. The beef is all-natural, grass fed pasture raised from North Wind farms in Tivoli as do our chicken & pork. The duck comes from John Fazio Farms in Modena, NY. The majority of the vegetables we use are gardened locally such as RSK Farms, Maynard’s Farm & our own garden. The eggs are gathered from the chef’s chickens daily.
Selections from the Global Palate Restaurant Menu:
- Crispy Calamari with sesame seeds & spicy Thai lime sauce (gluten free)
- Local Mesclun Salad with ginger gold apples, blue cheese, molasses ancho candied walnuts with Naked Flock cider vinaigrette (gluten free)
- Duo of Duck- Pan Seared Spiced Duck breast with strawberry gastrique, sweet & sour cabbage with wholegrain-mustard spaetzli & pulled braised duck leg
- Local Grass-fed Burger- Grilled 8 oz. Angus Burger with Swiss, grilled asparagus & scallion aioli served with fries& house-made pickles
- Pan Seared Bronzini Filet with pistachio brown butter over preserved lemon-dried apricot couscous with spiced green beans
- Wild Mushroom Slow Braised Angus Short Ribs over scallion pancake with grilled asparagus (gluten free)