We like to put our spin on the classics, while pushing to create new ones. Farm to table isn’t a catch phrase for us, it’s a reality. We feature produce from our own family farm and work hard everyday to get as many ingredients from the beautiful Hudson Valley as we possibly can.
Located in the heart of Beacon, NY – The Kitchen Sink serves up that “feel-good food” in a cozy atmosphere – you feel as if you’re eating in someone’s home. Providing a mix of dishes allows for the chance to go night after night and get a totally unique taste experience!
Selections from the Kitchen Sink Food & Drink Menu:
- TUNA & PEACH TARTAR – Cucumber, red onion, avocado, herbs
- DUCK RILLETTES – Buttermilk biscuit, black pepper strawberry jam
- KREPLACH – Crispy brisket filled dumpling, gravy
- GEM LETTUCE SALAD – Obercreek Gem lettuce, dill and horseradish cream, pickled radish, crispy spring onions
- GRANDMA’S BRISKET GRILLED CHEESE – House baked challah, sliced brisket, muenster, cheddar, onion jam, chips, slaw, pickle
- CHILI RUBBED STRIP STEAK – Ancho chili rub, cherry tomato, charred flat bean and smoked onion salad, crispy panisse
- CRISPY CHICKEN – Butterflied and breaded breast, McGrath Fresco cheese, charred peaches, peppers and arugula
- SUMMER SQUASH & BURRATA – Basil walnut pesto, peppers agrodolce, grilled baguette