At Aurelia, we use fresh, local and imported ingredients to create savory dishes influenced by Mediterranean cuisine. Our wine list includes selections from Hudson Valley wineries such as Millbrook Vineyards as well as 14 wines by the glass. Aurelia has a full service bar featuring seasonal cocktails created from scratch. Try our Autumn Prosecco, a Jalapeno Rhubarb Margarita or a Paris Manhattan!
Our intimate dining room accommodates parties up to 60 guests. Reserve our second floor private dining room for a chefs tasting menu. Dine outdoors on our terrace during the summer season. Enjoy a wood-burning fireplace during the winter season.
Aurelia serves lunch and dinner with a variety of daily specials. Our seafood is direct from the Fulton Fish Market in NYC.We source meat and poultry from Hudson Valley farms whenever possible. We make our own potato gnocchi, and ravioli. Fresh soup is available everyday for lunch and dinner, as are most of our appetizers- from house-made hummus with warm, crispy pita bread and fresh mussels with chorizo and white wine, to a number of seasonal salads such as our well-known and delicious raw kale salad with pinenuts and currants, marinated beets with goat cheese and pistachios, and grilled shrimp with avocado, corn, roasted red peppers, and artichokes.
Selections from the Aurelia Menu:
- Moroccan Harira Soup, green lentils, chick peas, spinach, cilantro in chicken broth
- Chicken Liver Mousse warm French baguette, seasonal compote, spicy pickles
- Marinated Beets, goat cheese, toasted pistachios garnished w/ greens
- Gnocchi house made potato gnocchi, light tomato cream sauce
- Ravioli w/ Butternut squash & Chèvre topped w/ duck confit, brown butter sauce, crispy sage & shaved almonds
- Cast Iron Seared Breast of Duck w/ quinoa, duck confit & cranberries, wilted greens, duck demi glace
- Crispy Tofu, cauliflower “couscous”, crispy brussel sprout & capers, vegetable jus
- Seared Jumbo Scallops w/ lightly smoked spaghetti squash, citrus supremes, almonds, crispy sage
- Braised Chicken on the Bone w/ mushrooms, herbs, Grana, sautéed broccolini & roasted potatoes