Brothers Barbecue is about authenticity. The smells of sweet barbecue sauce and smoked pork, the brick and wood interior and the smooth jazz music all lend to an atmosphere that is only surpassed by its great food and incredible southern-style sweet tea.
The menu is simple, but filled with combination choices. Entrees like brothers brisket and chopped BBQ are made with care. Sides, including collard greens, cornbread and yams, are made from scratch.
Selections from the Brothers Barbecue Menu:
- Brothers Cheese Fries – Fresh-cut fries smothered with melted monterey jack and cheddar cheeses and topped with applewood bacon.
- Down East Poppers – Smoked jalapenos stuffed with monterey jack and applewood bacon.
- Brothers Wings (Traditional or Boneless)
Wings smoked with hickory wood ’til juicy and tender, deep fried ’til crispy then tossed in one of our homemade sauces: BBQ, Spicy BBQ, Mild, Smoked Garlic Thyme, Hot, or Smoken Hot.
- Smoken Rooster Sandwich – Chicken breast seasoned with our rub, grilled and glazed in our famous BBQ sauce.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich – Buttermilk-dipped fried chicken cutlet on a brioche bun topped with cheddar and applewood bacon.
- Shrimp Po’ Boy – Buttermilk-fried gulf shrimp on a hero topped with dijonniase, iceberg lettuce and tomatoes.
- The Smokehouse Burger – Half-pound burger, applewood bacon, smoked onions and smoked jalapenos with age cheddar on a brioche bun.
- Stuffed Burger = Half-pound burger with your choice of cheese stuffed inside and on top, served on a brioche bun. Perfectly melted to ooze when you sink your teeth in.
- Brisked Sandwich – Hand-carved pepper-crusted beef brisket piled on a brioche bun.
- Chopped BBQ Sandwich – Our slow-smoked pork chopped and dressed with our eastern North Carolina vinegar-based sauce, then topped with fresh slaw and pickles on a brioche bun.
- Brothers Barbecue Ribs – Your choice of either St. Louis or baby back seasoned with our dry rub then smoked ’till tender and juicy.
- Smoked Chicken Plate – Half chicken seasoned with our dry rub, then smoked under tender and juicy. Caramelized in BBQ sauce
- Aunt Edna’s Fried Chicken – Just like our great-aunt used to make for us, crispy, golden brown, juicy and delicious with a choice of two sides.
- Aunt Carline’s Fried Shrimp – Gulf shrimp dredged in our seasoned flour, then fried golden brown and delicious with a choice of two sides.