Owner George Hajnasr and his mother Hala, run the restaurant and maintain the quality of their popular dishes while adding a variety of homemade dishes, pies, and desserts.
At Beirut, we pride ourselves on offering the freshest ingredients, and with all our offerings being made from scratch, we are able to accommodate various dietary restrictions.
Whether you need a quick bite or want to enjoy a nice meal, alone or with a group of people, whether you tried this cuisine before or not, stop by Beirut to experience a perfect combination of spices, delicious food, friendly host and relaxing Lebanese tunes.
Some samplings from the Beirut Restaurant Menu:
- Baba Ghannoug – Smoked eggplant mixed with garlic, lemon and tahini tipped with extra virgin olive oil
- Mezza Platter – A scrumptious combination of our vegetarian dishes: Hummus, Baba Ghannou, stuffed grape leaves, makdous, falafel and tabbouli
- Loubyeh – Cut green beans with garlic and onions, cooked in extra virgin olive oil, lemon joice and our rich tomato sauce
- Beef Shawarma – Beef strips marinated in a delicious blend of Lebanese spices and garlic, served with our tasty garlic paste on a bed of fresh vegetables and pita bread.
- Shish Taouk – Chicken breast marinated in a delicious blend of garlic, thyme and Lebanese spices with garlic paste and pita bread
- Zaatar & Spinach – Green spinach, tomatoes, onion and black olives, served with a tasty rich flavored zaatar mix of thyme, sesame seeds and olive oil, and feta cheese.
- House Made Pies – Spinach pie, Zaatar pie, Meat Pie, Goat cheese pie
- Moujadara – Lentils and rice served with golden onions and a side of salad