Located in the heart of the Village of Brewster, New York, the Country Kitchen and Cafe offers a warm and inviting environment, with an open kitchen allowing guests to watch our talented chefs at work. They aim to provide each customer with a wholesome and refreshing dining experience.
Each day the Country Kitchen and Cafe prepares fresh meals for you to enjoy. During the week they take pride in preparing delicious dinner to-go dishes that are perfect for the busy Mom on a hectic schedule or the bachelor that craves fresh homemade food. All of their products are as fresh as the market provides and they always strive to have the best seasonal choices possible.
Selections From Country Kitchen and Cafe Menu:
- Waffle – Belgian Buttermilk Waffle topped with Powered Sugar and Vanilla Butter
- Country Omelets – Three Large Eggs whipped and stuffed with you choice of Two delicious fillings. Served with your choice of Hash Brown Potato, Cornbread Casserole or Fruit Salad and your choice of Toast
- New York Cowboy – Grilled 6 oz. NY Strip Steak served with 2 Eggs any style, Hash Browns and Toast
- Pigs in a Blanket – Pancakes wrapped around Sausage Links, served with Powdered Sugar and Vanilla Butter
- Eggs Benedict – A Country Kitchen Favorite! Our Classic Benedicts are each served with 2 Poached Eggs, House-made Hollandaise and your choice of Hash Browns or Corned Bread Casserole
- Spinach Salad – Baby Spinach, Sliced Mushrooms, Red Onion, House-made Croutons, Bacon and a Hard Boiled Egg with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Italian Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Grilled Chicken Breast with Thinly Sliced Proscuitto, Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto Mayo on Ciabatta Bread
- Veggie Delight – Char-grilled Portabella Mushroom, Roasted Red Peppers, Red Onion Marmalade, Melted Mozzarella and Arugula on Toasted Multi Grain Bread
- Hot Roast Beef “Big Boy” – Roast Beef with Fried Onion Rings and Melted Provolone on Garlic Buttered Ciabatta Bread with a side of “au jus”
- Buttermilk Dipped Chicken Breast – Marinated in our own Secret Recipe, Fried and Served with Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo on a Soft Bun
- Fried Fish – Beer Battered Cod Fish served with Lettuce, Tomato and a Special House Tartar Sauce on a Soft Bun
- Thanksgiving Dinner – Open Faced Fresh Roasted Turkey Breast, Apple Sausage Stuffing, Melted Provolone and Gravy over Texas Toast