Wolfies of Warwick is a kosher-style deli/restaurant located in downtown Warwick NY, well known for their in-house cured pastrami and corned beef sandwiches. They also create specialty breakfast and brunch items as well as serving some very good coffee.
However, Wolfies is much more than kosher-style dishes. The menu moves neatly into Mediterranean cuisine, American food and even a touch of Mexican influenced dishes.
Selections From The Wolfies Of Warwick Menu:
- Hot Pastrami on Rye – Wolfies’ delicious in-house cured, smoked pastrami (hot) on rye bread with brown mustard. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Brisket with gravy sandwich – Wolfies’ in-house braised brisket is cooked in its own juices, for hours. The brisket sliced, smothered in gravy and served hot on a Challah roll. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Hot corned beef on rye – Wolfies’ delicious in-house cured, corned beef (hot) on rye bread with brown mustard. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Corned beef grilled cheese – Texas toast stuffed with a serious layer of in house cured corned beef & Swiss cheese then grilled to toasty deliciousness. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- French dip sandwich – Thin sliced brisket on toasted garlic bread with Swiss cheese pressed on the sandwich press for extra crunch! Served with French onion broth for dipping. Served with coleslaw & pickle.
- Guacamole BLT – Toasted white bread, bacon, lettuce tomato and guacamole with a dab of mayo, create this yummy masterpiece. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- BBQ Texas Burger – All beef burger with bacon, cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, jalapeno, lettuce, tomato & topped with an onion ring on a Challah roll. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Wolfies’ falafel – Chick pea fritters served in a warm pita pocket topped with baby mixed greens, hummus, tahini, Isreali chopped salad, and sauerkraut. This is a vegetarian’s dream. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Veggie Panini – Sauteed red and green peppers with spinach & onions. Topped with melted mozzarella cheese and balsamic dressing and pressed on the panini press.
- The Rachael – Hot sliced turkey layered with melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut, and Russian dressing on rye bread. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
exas Jim’s Garbage Dog – All beef hot dog in natural casing topped with chili con carne and nacho cheese sauce sauerkraut, mustard onions, and jalapeños.
- Whooo DOGGY! served on a hot dog bun.
- Potato latkes – 2 house made potato pancakes served with applesauce and sour cream.
- Matzo ball soup – Wolfies’ hand formed matzo balls steeped in chicken soup. First, chicken is simmered with celery, carrots and onion. Then it is seasoned beautifully and served with tender matzo balls.