Wolfies of Warwick is a kosher-style deli/restaurant located in downtown Warwick NY, well known for their in-house cured pastrami and corned beef sandwiches. They also create specialty breakfast and brunch items as well as serving some very good coffee.
However, Wolfies is much more than kosher-style dishes. The menu moves neatly into Mediterranean cuisine, American food and even a touch of Mexican influenced dishes.
Selections From The Wolfies Of Warwick Menu:
- Hot Pastrami on Rye – Wolfies’ delicious in-house cured, smoked pastrami (hot) on rye bread with brown mustard. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Brisket with gravy sandwich – Wolfies’ in-house braised brisket is cooked in its own juices, for hours. The brisket sliced, smothered in gravy and served hot on a Challah roll. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Hot corned beef on rye – Wolfies’ delicious in-house cured, corned beef (hot) on rye bread with brown mustard. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Corned beef grilled cheese – Texas toast stuffed with a serious layer of in house cured corned beef & Swiss cheese then grilled to toasty deliciousness. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- French dip sandwich – Thin sliced brisket on toasted garlic bread with Swiss cheese pressed on the sandwich press for extra crunch! Served with French onion broth for dipping. Served with coleslaw & pickle.
- Guacamole BLT – Toasted white bread, bacon, lettuce tomato and guacamole with a dab of mayo, create this yummy masterpiece. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- BBQ Texas Burger – All beef burger with bacon, cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, jalapeno, lettuce, tomato & topped with an onion ring on a Challah roll. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Wolfies’ falafel – Chick pea fritters served in a warm pita pocket topped with baby mixed greens, hummus, tahini, Isreali chopped salad, and sauerkraut. This is a vegetarian’s dream. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
- Veggie Panini – Sauteed red and green peppers with spinach & onions. Topped with melted mozzarella cheese and balsamic dressing and pressed on the panini press.
- The Rachael – Hot sliced turkey layered with melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut, and Russian dressing on rye bread. Served with coleslaw and pickle.
exas Jim’s Garbage Dog – All beef hot dog in natural casing topped with chili con carne and nacho cheese sauce sauerkraut, mustard onions, and jalapeños.
- Whooo DOGGY! served on a hot dog bun.
- Potato latkes – 2 house made potato pancakes served with applesauce and sour cream.
- Matzo ball soup – Wolfies’ hand formed matzo balls steeped in chicken soup. First, chicken is simmered with celery, carrots and onion. Then it is seasoned beautifully and served with tender matzo balls.
View the entire Wolfies of Warwick Menu.