Our goal at Duo Bistro is to bring inspired and creative cuisine to our patrons featuring the local bounty of the Hudson Valley. Whether it’s locally made hard cider or locally grown potatoes, we focus on responsibility and sustainability, supporting not only our local farmers but local business as well.
We aim to create and serve all of our items in house providing artisan breads, smoked meats and house made pastries. We believe we can all combine our energy to bring the local community and beyond into a responsible and healthy future and we find great pride and joy creating food which not only excites our taste buds, but our minds.
Selections from the Duo Bistro Menu:
- SMOKED DUCK BREAST AND ROASTED BUTTERNUT SALAD – Sunflower seeds, mixed greens, gruyere, pumpkin seed pesto vinegrette
- FALL SQUASH FRITTERS – Oven roasted tomatoes, house made ricotta, spinach & truffle oil
- APPLEWOOD SMOKED BRISKET – Thyme smashed potatoes, braised kale, roasted tomatoes, onion rings, tomato garlic BBQ
- SPECKLED HEN – Speck wrapped Fitzgerald Farm chicken breast, broccoli rabe, thyme smashed potatoes Sour cherry jus
- SPINACH AND ROASTED CARROT SALAD – Pickled red onions, goat cheese snow, rainbow carrots, apple cider vinaigrette