East Greenbush Diner is a family style restaurant that boasts great service and a convenient location. We’ve been family-owned since 1976 specializing in homemade specials.
East Greenbush Diner Restaurant prides itself in preparing daily homemade soups and specials, as well as freshly prepared turkey, roast beef, and the leanest corned beef brisket. They also offer a wide variety of homemade desserts and baked goods. All of the steaks are hand-cut and trimmed to ensure tenderness and great flavor. The slow- roasted prime rib is a house specialty and is featured every weekend. The seafood selections have been carefully prepared with their chef’s creativity and signature sauces.
Selections from the East Greenbush Diner Restaurant Menu:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Wrap – Sliced turkey breast with feta cheese, onion, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce with Greek dressing.
- Souvlaki Pita Wrap – Choice of marinated chicken or pork wrapped in a pita with lettuce, tomatoes and onions with a side of tzatziki sauce
- Reuben – Your choice of corned beef or turkey melted Swiss and sauerkraut served on grilled rye with a side of Russian.
- Shrimp Santorini – A tasty combination of jumbo shrimp, tomatoes and onions sauteed in a garlic white wine sauce topped with crumbled feta cheese and served over rice or pasta.
- Chicken Mimosa – Chicken breast sauteed with mushrooms, spinach and dill in a white wine sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese, served over pasta or rice.
- Cape Cod Scallops – Fresh scallops sauteed with tomatoes, onion, mushroom and basil topped with a lemon butter wine sauce, served over rice.
- NY Strip Steak – 10oz. cut of NY strip steak chargrilled to your liking.