Gigi Hudson Valley menus honor traditional Mediterranean dishes through the innovative use of ingredients that feature the bounty of our farms and gardens and the talents of our Hudson Valley food and beverage artisans.
Our famous Gigi Skizza™ is a flatbread pizza that’s loaded with flavor yet is so light it can be eaten after a salad and before the entrée. The crispy shell provides the perfect canvas for just about any blended inspiration of the freshest seasonal ingredients.
Owner Laura Pensiero warmly invites you to the sophisticated yet informal environment that showcases the Hudson Valley Mediterranean “Cucina” of Gigi. Moderate prices, attentive service and consistently outstanding seasonal food encourage regular dining at Gigi Hudson Valley.
Selections from the Gigi Hudson Valley Menu:
- Rughetta – Baby arugula, Grana Padano, lemon-olive oil vinaigrette gluten-free, vegan
- Barbina – Mesclun, roasted beets, Tunisian spiced baby carrots, apples, toasted walnuts, goat cheese, Gigi Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette | vegetarian, gluten-free, peanut-free, fish-free
- Rustica Skizza – Roasted garlic ricotta, sausage, broccoli rabe, chili flakes | peanut-free, tree-nut-free, egg-free, shellfish-free, fish-free
- Bianca Skizza – Gigi fig jam, pear, arugula, goat cheese, mozzarella, truffle oil | vegetarian
- Marghertia Skizza – Pomodoro sauce, mozzarella, and herbs | vegetarian
- Lamb Skewers – Gyro spiced lamb sausage patties with Greek salad, grilled pita
- Gambas al Ajillo – Garlicky Spanish shrimp with grilled focaccia | dairy-free
- Panisse – Crispy chickpea fries with harissa catsup | vegan
- Gigi Meatballs – Meiller Farm beef meatballs, arrabiata sauce, fresh ricotta | gluten-free
- Tagliatelle Bolognese – Hand made tagliatelle tossed with Gigi Bolognese (Meiller Farm beef ragu), topped with fresh ricotta
- Lasagna Bolognese – Hand made pasta sheets, pomodoro sauce, bechamel, Meiller Farm beef ragu, Grana Padano, mozzarella
- Vegetable Lasagna – Hand made pasta sheets, pomodoro sauce, seasonal vegetables, bechamel, Grana Padano, mozzarella | vegetarian
- Gnocchi Arrabbiata – With spicy tomato sauce and Grana Padano | vegetarian
- Chicken Tagine – Moroccan spiced with braised cauliflower and tomatoes over couscous with apricots, and pistachios
- Atlantic Cod – Pan seared and served over sauteed green beans, roasted tomatoes, and crispy pancetta; lemon, butter, and caper sauce
- “Porchettini” – Individual pancetta-wrapped pork roulade stuffed with broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers, and Manchego; served with your choice of side
- Cauliflower “Steak” – Provencal Marinated and roasted thick cut cauliflower “steak” with red quinoa, tomato, Nicoise olives, and chickpea pilaf | vegan