La Catena Italian Restaurant serves distinctive Italian cuisine featuring all the finest fresh Italian dishes. Whether you choose seafood, chops, chicken or pasta you can experience the most authentic and delicious Italian food around.
With many years of experience in the culinary field our Chef creates award winning traditional Italian specialties. Whether you desire a sumptuous dish of homemade pasta or a mouthwatering meat or seafood entrée your palate will be delighted with the flavors of authentic Northern Italian cuisine.
La Catena Italian Restaurant can provide catering for all of your special events with seating for up to 100 guests.
Sselections from the La Catena Italian Restaurant Menu:
- Antipasto Freddo – Cold antipasto with assorted mixed greens, prosciutto, salami, sliced Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, roasted pepper, black olives, anchovies, and vinaigrette dressing
- Mozzarella Caprese – Sliced fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, olive oil, touch of fresh chopped garlic, and finished with basil
- Antipasto Caldo – Hot antipasto with mussels, baked clams, shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, stuffed peppers, and eggplant rollatini
- Melanzane di Rollatini – Eggplant rolled, stuffed with ricotta, fresh herbs, baked with melted mozzarella and a touch of marinara sauce
- Gamberi Crostantino – Shrimp sautéed with garlic, fresh herbs, lemon, white wine, served on toasted bread and mesclun greens
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana – Layers of eggplant, tomato sauce, shaved parmesan, topped with baked mozzarella
- Orecchiette Contadina – Ear-shaped pasta, breast of chicken, broccoli di rabe, fresh chopped tomatoes, sautéed in olive oil and garlic
- Linguine alle Vongole – Linguine with clams on the half shell, sautéed garlic, white wine and fresh herbs, with or without marinara sauce
- Pollo alla Scarpariello – Boneless breast of chicken pieces with sweet sausage and mushrooms sautéed in white wine, lemon, and garlic sauce
- Pollo alla Parmigiana – Breaded breast of chicken, tomato sauce and baked with mozzarella
- Vitello alla Sorrentino – Scaloppini with layers of eggplant, prosciutto and melted mozzarella in brown sauce
- Calamari Marinara Fra Diavolo – Calamari sautéed in marinara sauce
- Sogliola alla Marechiaro – Filet of sole with mussels, clams and calamari
- Bistecca alla Griglia – Broiled 16 oz.shell steak