Copacabana is located in the heart of the fast-growing village of Port Chester, NY. For nearly a decade now, our traditional all-you-can meat parade, has become such popular choice amongst locals, that travelers and larger city residents now take the trip to experience the meat-fest (and salad bar, and side dishes, and everything else that keeps on coming until you tell your waiter you’ve had enough!).
The restaurant features two dining rooms, two bars, and a lounge. Different atmospheres are created in each of those areas, providing options of ambiances to our guests. From lively rooms filled with families, to private tables, and upbeat bar areas, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse is sure to provide a great experience to all diners.
What is a Rodizio?
In most areas of the world outside of Brazil, a rodízio restaurant refers to a Brazilian style steakhouse restaurant. Customers pay a fixed price (preço fixo), and waiters bring samples of food to each customer at several times throughout the meal, until the customers signal that they have had enough.
Selections From The Copacabana Brazilian Steakhousee Menu:
- ZILIAN SALAD – Mixed greens with a ginger vinaigrette dressing topped with fried calamari.
- BRAZILIAN CROQUETTE – Chicken, Beef & Bulgur wheat Croquettes.
- ROASTED SAUSAGe – Homemade pork sausage roasted & served with fried yucca.
- CRISPY CHICKEN – Deep fried chicken bites on the bone served with a garlic & herbs sauce.
- SKIRT STEAK FRALDINHA – 8oz. Skirt Steak grilled served with a side of rice & beans.
- TRADITIONAL FEIJOADA – Black beans with seasonal pork cuts served with rice, collard greens, orange slices and yucca flour on the side.
- MIXED BARBECUE – Prime Rib, pork sausage and bacon wrapped chicken, served with French fries.
- GREEN SALMON – Fresh fillet of Salmon cooked in a lime & fresh herb sauce.