La Empanada Llama offers a selection of authentic Peruvian food, we mainly offer different dishes cooked with a Peruvian twist.
Our Chicken Empanada is filled with a typical Peruvian Chicken Dish: Aji de Gallina. Our top seller is of course our Empanadas which come in a large variety of flavors both savory and sweet. However, we also offer many items that are gluten free, vegetarian, Vegan and healthy which we noticed was hard to find in Spanish food. For example, our Chicken Tamale is made Gluten Free using Quinoa with the Chicken rather then bread which the original Peruvian recipe calls for. We aim to have options for everyone to be able to enjoy our food!
Our Peruvian cooking and of course Empanadas will help get your partygoers in the mood for a fun, relaxing time, be it a birthday party, a wedding, or a business event.You may select the dishes from our menu or put together a customized menu. We cater to your requirements and can put anything on the table you like.
Selections From The La Empanada Llama Menu:
- Beef Empanada – Beef, Corn, Rice and Raisins.
- Chicken Empanada – Shredded Chicken Breast in a Traditional Peruvian Aji Amarillo Sauce; Our Bestseller.
- Cabbage and Chorizo Empanada – Shredded Cabbage with Ground Chorizo.
- Mexican Empanad – Guacamole, Ground Beef and Refried Beans.
- Shrimp Empanada – Shrimp in a Traditional Peruvian Aji Amarillo Sauce.
- Arroz con Pollo Empanada – One of our Most Popular Dinners turned Empanada. A Peruvian Style Rice and Chicken Dish cooked in a Cilantro Base. Comes with a side of Huancaina Dipping Sauce.
- Mac and Cheese Empanada – Our Peruvian Twist to Mac and Cheese. The sauce is Huancaina Sauce made from the Peruvian Yellow Pepper, Fresh Cheese and Seasoned. Then we add Mozzarella Cheese.
- Spinach and Cheese Empanada – Spinach with Shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar Che
- Pork Tamale – A Handmade Starchy Dough made out of Corn Flour stuffed with Pork, and Wrapped in a Banana Leaf.
- Chicken Tamale – A Handmade Starchy Dough made out of Corn Flour stuffed with Chicken, and Wrapped in a Corn Husk. (Gluten Free)
- Green Tamale – A Handmade Starchy Dough made out of Sweet Corn and Cilantro. (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Aji De Gallina – Shredded Chicken Breast Cooked with a Peruvian Yellow Pepper base. Served With Your Choice of Rice and Beans or White Rice and a side of French Fries, Plantains, or Chickpeas with Greens. Have it the Peruvian way: Ask for White rice, and Boiled Potatoes as your side.
- Cabrito – Peruvian Style Goat Stew in a Cilantro Base. Served with your choice of Rice and Beans or White Rice and a side of French Fries, Plantains, or Chickpeas with Greens. (have it the Peruvian way with Rice and Beans and a mini green tamale)
- Cau Cau Vegeteriano- A Typical Peruvian Dish made Vegan. Diced Potatoes, Mushrooms and Peas and Carrots Cooked in a Turmeric Base. Comes with your choice of Rice and Beans or White Rice, and a side of Plantans, French Fries or Chickpeas with Greens. (Vegan, Gluten Free)