Ramiros 954 Latin Restaurant is a point of destination in Mahopac for locals and visitors, with a unique cuisine (Latin American fusion) based on traditional recipes, flavors, textures with a creative-modern approach, incorporating seasonal ingredients.
Chef Jimenez reinterpreted Latin cooking complemented by signature drinks, his cooking evokes south and Central America, Caribbean, Mexico and Spain. The space with vibrant warm and tropical colors on the walls are an invitation for a Latin fare.
Images from Ramiros 954 Latin Restaurant:
Selections from the Ramiros 954 Latin Restaurant Menu:
- HOUSE GUACAMOLE – Fresh avocado tossed with onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice and corn tortilla chips.
- PLATANO RELLENO – Fried sweet plantain stuff with smoked chicken cooked with onion, garlic, panca pepper. accompanied black bean puree, queso fresco and avocado sauce
- SOPA DE ELOTE – Fresh sweet corn soup, prepared with chicken stock, leeks, mushrooms, poblano pepper a touch of cream and truffle essence
- ENSALADA DE BETABEL Y QUESO – Roasted red beets, served with watercress greens Cabrales blue cheese, sliced dry figs, with balsamic vinegar reduction
- TACOS DORADOS – Crispy corn tortilla filled with chipotle BBQ pork OR smoked chicken, guacamole,mango salsa, garnished with queso fresco
- FLAUTAS – Crispy tortilla filled with shredded beef, onions, peppers, tomato and goat cheese accompanied with roasted tomato salsa and garnished with cotija cheese
- MOLE NEGRO CON POLLO – Grilled chicken breast served with traditional mole negro sauce made with smoked chilies, onions, garlic, tomatoes, bitter sweet chocolate, served with sweet plantains and corn rice
- CARNE ROPA VIEJA – Cuban style shredded braised skirt steak cooked with peppers, onion, tomatoes served over rice and accompanied with a fried egg, sweet plantains, avocado and cilantro
- LOMO DE CERDO – Herb roasted pork loin served with cream of spinach sauce, green beans, tomatillo chutney sauce and accompanied with corn rice
- SALMON EN SALSA VERDE – Seared house-cured salmon, served over grilled zucchini, roasted poblano peppers cream sauce and crispy yucca
- PAELLA MARINA – Saffron rice cooked with shrimp, clams, Bay scallops, mussels, chicken, chorizo, peas and roasted pepper escabeche
- RISOTTO VEGETARIANO – Risotto rice cooked with zucchini, asparagus, cauliflower, peas, cotija cheese and roasted pepper escabeche
- QUINOA CON VEGETALES – Peruvian quinoa served with seasonal vegetables, asparagus, zucchini mushrooms, tomatoes and a side of black beans
- CHURROS CON CHOCOLATE – Traditional fritters dusted in cinnamon-sugar accompanied with warm chocolate sauce
- BANANAS FRITAS – Crispy bananas coated in corn meal, cinnamon and accompanied with caramel sauce and a scoop of ice cream
- PASTEL DEL QUESO – Transitional vanilla cheese cake served with caramelized pineapple, whipped cream and raspberry sauce