Inside the historic 1860 Starr Institute, enjoy the warm hospitality and unique settings of our inviting country pub, vibrant dining room, Liberty Public House Lounge with live music & dance, and outside, the Boat House- where a 1976 Coronado sloop that once sailed the majestic Hudson River now serves as the bar.
Selections from the Liberty Public House Menu:
- DEVILS ON HORSEBACK – Dates, Blue Cheese & Applewood Bacon.
- CURLY KALE SALAD – Dried Cherries, Pistachios, White Balsamic
- WHOLE WHEAT Angel Hair – Broccoli Rabe, Golden Raisins, Pine Nuts, Olives
- LIBERTY Burger & Freedom Fries – Hereford Beef, Stuffed with Brisket, Manchego Cheese
- CATSKILL TROUT – Herb Champagne Vinaigrette, Asparagus, Quinoa
- GRASSFED NY STRIP STEAK – Baked Potato, Sour Cream & Chives
- MAMA’S MEATLOAF – Mashed Potatoes & Tomato Gravy
- PERUVIAN SPICED ROCK HEN – Yellow Rice & Black Beans, Fried Plantains
- TRUFFLED MAC N’ CHEESE – White Truffle Oil, Mornay, Parmesan
- SALMON BURGER – with Tzatziki, Red Onion & lettuce, Rosemary Fries
- Ambrosia Parfait – Seasonal Fruits with Coconut, Honey, Yogurt & Mint
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding – with Vanilla Ice Cream