Ravenous Creperie is downtown Saratoga Springs only crepe restaurant. The owners Julie Raymond and David Zuka, of this locally-owned, family-run business serve a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
They are also proud to offer New York State beer and hard cider as well as a wide variety of wine by the glass or the bottle.
Ravenous crepe fillings include traditional French favorites (like Ratatouille and Ham & Gruyere) as well as other more creative fillings from around the world. Delectable dessert crepes feature fresh fruit, Nutella, fromage blanc, and homemade whipped cream.
We are committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients available to prepare daily from scratch your favorite crepes, sauces, frites and beverages. Stop by for lunch, dinner or brunch!
Selections from the Ravenous Creperie Menu:
- POMMES FRITES – Handcut each day, pommes frites are a Ravenous specialty. In keeping with the European tradition, our Belgian-style French fries are twice cooked for twice the flavor>,/li>
- DIPPING SAUCES – Aioli (Garlic Mayo), Pesto Mayo, Cajun Spicy Mayo, Horseradish Mayo, Sesame Miso Mayo, Chipotle BBQ, Honey Mustard Sauce, Mango Ginger Chutney, Curry Mayo, Sriracha Ketchup
- POUTINE – Locally-sourced cheddar cheese curd, housemade gravy & our fabulous pommes frites.
- BRETAGNE – Fleur de Lis ham, imported gruyere and grilled asparagus
- CORDON BLEU – Roasted chicken breast, Fleur de Lis ham and imported gruyere in a dijon-bechamel sauce
- CRÊPE FROMAGE – Your choice of cheese gruyere, cheddar, feta, goat or mozzarella cheese
- MAMA MIA – Herb and Romano cheese sausage, sweet peppers, onions, and mozzarella
- RATATOUILLE – Roasted eggplant, peppers, onions, squash, Herbes de Provence, fresh basil and parsley and a light tomato-garlic reduction.
- ST. TROPEZ CRÊPE – Sautéed chicken, artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes & capers
- DIVINE DECADENCE – Warm house baked Ghirardelli brownie, rich chocolate sauce and fresh whipped cream
- POMMES & CARAMEL – Maple glazed apples combined with our housemade sea salt caramel. Served with whipped cream
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS – Fresh strawberries combined with a delicate sauce of vanilla sugar and butter and fresh whipped cream
- BLUEBERRY ZEPPELIN – Fresh cheese sweetened with orange zest, cream cheese and vanilla all rolled up and topped with blueberry compote and a sweetened sour cream
- CRÊPE ANTOINETTE – Spiced apples, pears and cranberries combined with fresh orange juice and lemon zest and finished with fresh whipped cream