The Postage Inn has been delivering first class, unforgettable dishes in the style of American Continental Cuisine since 1988.
Over the years, The Postage Inn Restaurant and Pub has served its clientele in the style of an American continental cuisine, consistently making its mark in the Hudson Valley region of New York.
The target market of the business has always been from the Hudson Valley area to New York City, preparing delightful meals for the curious individual to the casual family looking to entertain out-of-town guests, while also frequently providing services for events such as wedding rehearsal dinners, large banquets, holiday specials, and even special events such as comedy nights, music and entertainment, and wine tastings/dinners.
Selections from The Postage Inn Restaurant and Pub Menu:
- Chicken & Poached Pear Salad – Grilled chicken over seasonal greens with poached pears, almonds and feta cheese.
- Postal Burger – Served with Swiss cheese, Russian dressing and caramelized onions.
- Filet Mignon – Grilled to your taste, topped with sautéed mushrooms & garlic butter, served with a baked potato and vegetable.
- Coquilles St. Jacques – Scallops baked in a sherry cream sauce with parmesan & breadcrumbs topping, served with rice & vegetable.
- Pierogies & Braised Red Cabbage – Sautéed with onions and served with sour cream.
- Pan Seared Scallops – Finished with a lemon & caper butter sauce over pasta.
- Fettuccini Colorato – Pasta with prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms & roasted red peppers in a tomato cream sauce.